Responsibilities include controlling and coordinating maintenance activities for continuous operation of single/multiple facilities and all equipment, studios, floors, locker rooms, etc. contained within these facilities.
This experienced individual must possess a demonstrated ability to do basic cleaning skills listed below, good interpersonal qualities and communication skills; fitness industry preferred. Must also be able to understand overall gym operations.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, equipment, studios, stairways and windows.
- Uses brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, and wax floors.
- Uses vacuum cleaners to clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and blinds.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors and sills.
- Any additional cleaning tasks that are requested by management.
Cleaning equipment will be provided.
Gold’s Gym will continue to change lives by helping people reach their individual potential. Join the team in getting us where we need to go and you’ll see no limit to your career potential.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)