Boxing Instructor Job Description:
- Report to the Fitness Manager and the General Manager and follow strictly their guidelines and the orientations at all times.
- Individual must demonstrate the ability to confidently lead our group training classes
- Ability to create a positive, upbeat and energetic studio environment while multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to verbally and visually correct exercise and striking form to educate members and prevent injury.
- Must physically be in condition to properly perform all exercises and movements.
- Create relationships with potential, new, and current members so that they feel at a part of our Gold's Gym community.
- Gain new business through member promotion, referrals, and the use of guest passes.
- Being aware of current membership promotions, workout challenges, nutritional challenges and events
Boxing Instructor Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Gold's Gym is searching the right candidate for the position of Boxing Instructor. The right candidate must be someone enthusiastic to join a new project at early stages and show the required commitment for the success of the business.
- We are looking for someone with strong work ethics, who can lead by example and represent excellence as a fitness professional.
- The Boxing Instructor is someone who has a passion for fitness and an undeniable enthusiasm for motivating members through a fast paced high-energy workout.
- We are looking for someone that has experience leading small group or group training classes with a microphone and having boxing, kickboxing or martial arts experience is a plus.
- This role requires you to have a customer service mentality and approach to all member interaction.
- As a Boxing Instructor you’ll be a leader within our organization and expected to maintain the highest standard of professionalism at all times.
- Understand the importance of maintaining updated and regular client folders
- Attend mandatory and optional staff training
- Willingness to uphold all Gold's Gym policies and procedures
- Proven experience as Boxing or Kickboxing Coach
- Looking for experienced professionals
- High School Diploma or GED
- All Fitness Coaches must hold and maintain a personal training or group exercise certification. Preferred certifications: ACE, NSCA, AFAA, NASM
- Must hold and maintain CPR and AED certification.
- Competitive hourly rate that is above Industry Standard
- Complimentary membership
- Commissions Available
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)