- Data Entry - maintaining and entering information into our database
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Managing files and member data
- Contacting members when needed
- Responding to members in a timely and efficient manner
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field
- Knowledge in Word and Excel
- Able to handle all situations in a professional and courteous manner
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Work well with others
- Customer service attitude
- Friendly outgoing professional attitude every day
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)