- Generate sales leads through Company–sponsored (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions) – personal production. You should be one of the top, if not the top sales member every month.
- Manage, train, and develop sales staff
- Oversees lead generation for sales team through Company–sponsored (walk-ins and TI’s) and employee sponsored (outreach and promotions)
- Motivate sales staff and monitor their production levels by using the established protocols and sales systems
- Hold daily production meeting with sales team.
- Establish and maintain the company protocol for sales tours and price presentation
- Establish and maintain an active referral system with the sales team
- Establish and maintain a lead box/lead bowl system and monitor on a monthly basis
- Establish, Develop and retain corporate client relationships through the sales team on a monthly basis.
- Audit sales team on a monthly basis.
- Submit monthly game plan for training, promotions, and department meetings.
- Create, implement and promote, through the sales team, special events for the gym to generate new members.
- Maintain an acceptable level of personal production.
- Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team.
- Ensure that all staff is adhering to staff uniform policy including uniform and name tags at all times when on duty
- Coordinate all necessary disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees with the General Manager
- Responsible for monitoring all incident reports filed at gym involving members and staff in the absence of the General manager
- Administers the Company’s policies and procedures
- Directly responsible for managing all sales systems to ensure that stats are 100% accurate and submitted on a timely basis
- Responsible for cleanliness of the facility in the absence of the General Manager
- Responsible for monitoring sales paperwork.
We offer a competitive pay plan and benefits including medical and dental, training programs and a free gym membership.
Gold's Gym continues to change lives by helping people reach their individual potential. Join the team in getting us where we need to go and you'll see no limit to your potential Come, be a part of our explosive growth. Apply today!
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)